Images are representations only.
The Series 605 Magnehelic® Indicating Transmitter provides for both visual monitoring and electronic control of very low differential pressure.
The Series 605 is ideal for control applications in building HVAC systems where local indication is desired during routine maintenance checks or necessary when trouble shooting the system.
The The easily read dial gauge is complimented by the two-wire, 4 to 20 mA control signal utilizing the time-proven Dwyer® Magnehelic® gauge mechanical design and Series 600 transmitter technology.
The two-wire design with terminal strip on the rear simplifies connection in any 4 to 20 mA control loop powered by a 10 to 35 VDC supply.Features
- Easy to read gauge permits viewing from far away
- Patented design provides quick response to pressure changes means no delay in signaling and alerting to critical situations
- Durable and rugged housing and high-quality components combined provides longservice life and minimized down-time
- ± 0.5 % of Full Scale (The Effects of Linearity, Hysteresis & Repeatability, are included)
Approvals & Certifications
- 0° to 48.9° C (32° to 120° F)
- DC: 38 mA - Maximum
- Screw Typical Terminal Block
- DC: 0-1250 ohms, Maximum
- Non- Combustible & Compatible Gases
- Flat Aluminum Bracket for Flush Mounting
NACE & NIST
- 1/8" NPT Female
- 4-20 mA
- 10-350 Vdc (2-Wire)
- Inches WC: 0 to 50
- Pa: 0 to 500
- Diaphragm in Vertical Position
- Dial: 4" (100 mm)
- Gauge: 5"
Span & Zero Adjustments
- Protected Potentiometers
- ± 1 % of Full Scale Per Year
- ± 0.025 % of Full Scale/°F (0.045 % of Full Scale/°C)
- -6.67° to 48.9° C (20° to 120° F)
- Monitor pressures in ducts, rooms, or total building pressures
- Filter monitoring
- Local indication of clean room pressures with process signal sent to control room