Images are representations only.
SITRANS TH320 is designed to support all common resistance thermometers and thermocouples, as well as resistance and millivolt signals.
Setup is quick and easy with SIMATIC PDM or the Handheld Communicator.
In case of a sensor failure, the transmitter can seamlessly switch to the second sensor, so that the data is recorded continuously without any loss.
SITRANS TH320 transmitters can be used in all sectors.
Its compact size means that it can be installed in connection heads of type B or larger.Features
- Compact design
- Flexible mounting and center hole allow you to select your preferred type of installation
- Galvanic isolation
- Test terminals for ammeter
- Diagnostics LED (green/red)
- Input monitoring wire break and short-circuit
- Configuration status stored in EEPROM
- SIL2/3 (with order note C20)
- Expanded diagnostic functions, such as slave pointer, operating hours counter, etc.
- Special characteristic
- Electromagnetic compatibility according to DIN EN 61326 and NE21
- Without explosion protection: (nonEx) 7.5 to 48 V DC
- With explosion protection: (Ex i) 7.5 to 30 V DC
Maximum Power Loss
- ≤ 850 mW
- 4 to 20 mA: ≤ 55 milliseconds
- HART: ≤ 75 milliseconds
Type Of Connections
- 2-Wire, 3-Wire or 4-Wire
- < 0.15 mA
Fault Detection Time
- RTD: ≤ 75 millisecond
- 3-Wire and 4-Wire: ≤ 2 000 milliseconds
- Type B, E, J, K, L, Lr, N, R, S, T, U, W3, W5, LR
- -50° to 85° C
- -58° F to 185° F
Degrees of Protection
- Enclosure: IP68
- Terminals: IP00
- 50 g
Certifications & Approvals
- DEKRA 17ATEX0116 X
- IECEx dEK 17.0054X
- CSA 1861385
- < 99 % (No Condensation)