Images are representations only.
The SITRANS FM MAG 3100 P electromagnetic flow sensor is designed to meet the most common specifications within the chemical and process industries.
It has PTFE or PFA liners and Hastelloy electrodes being the ideal combination.
The fully welded construction provides a ruggedness that fits almost every flow application.Features
- DN 15 to DN 300 (½" to 12")
- Included in Quick Ship Program (delivery time see PIA LCP)
- Most used flowmeter in the chemical and process industries with PTFE/PFA liner and Hastelloy electrodes
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Full scope of global approvals for hazardous areas
- ATEX, FM, CSA, IEcEx
- 24 V and 115/230 V Ex compact and remote
- intrinsically safe ia analog output
- Comprehensive self-diagnostic for error indication and error logging
- Fully welded construction provides a ruggedness that suits the toughest applications and environments.
- Easy commissioning, the SENSORPROM unit automatically updates settings.
- MAG 6000 I full NAMUR compliance
- compliant with NE 21, NE 32, NE 43, NE 53 and NE70
- 0 to 10 m/s
- From DN 15 to DN 300 (1/2" to 12")
- 0.2 % ± 1 mm/s
- Max. 40 bar (Max. 580 psi)
- From -40° to 100° C (-40° to 212° F)
- From -20° to 130/150° C (-4° to 266/302° F)
- PTFE (Teflon)
- Hastelloy C22
- Hastelloy C-276
- Carbon steel with corrosion resistant two component epoxy coating
- ATEX - 2 GD Zone 1, FM / CSA Class 1 Division 2
- Chemical Industry
- Process Industry
- Pulp And Paper
- Industrial Waste Water