Images are representations only.
The easy-to-use, stand-alone digital ultrasonic pipe wall thickness gauge is an indispensable tool in accurate clamp-on ultrasonic flow measurement.
Since even the smallest miscalculation of the pipe wall thickness can have a major impact on a clamp-on flowmeter's accuracy, the pipe thickness gauge has to be extremely precise.
The SITRANS FS Thickness Gauge for clamp-on ultrasonic flow meters operates at a 5 MHz frequency, enabling it to measure even the smallest pipe thickness.
Although the thickness gauge was originally designed to increase the accuracy of clamp-on flowmeters, it can be used to measure the thickness of any pipe wall.
The stand-alone Thickness Gauge can be used with the following configurable systems:
- SITRANS FS230
- SITRANS FS220
- Measures pipe wall thicknesses easily
- Works on various metallic and non-metallic pipe materials such as steel, aluminum, titanium, plastics and ceramics
- Displays results in inches or millimeter
- 4-Digit LCD
- 0.1 mm (0.004”)
- Metric and imperial
Sound Velocity Range
- 1,000 to 9,999 m/s (3,280 to 32,805 ft/s)
- -10° to 50° C (14° to 122° F)
- 70° C (158° F)
- 4 Hz
- 5 MHz
- 2 x 1.5 V AAA Dry Cells
- Working Current < 3 mA
- Approx. 250 hRS on A Set of Batteries
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 61 x 108 x 28 mm (2.4” x 4.3” x 1.1”)
- 150 g (5.3 oz.)
- Used in Any Field Application Where There Is A Need for Flow Measurement.