Images are representations only.
SITRANS TF is an IP67 field transmitter for heavy industrial use.
It transforms resistance thermometers, thermocouples, Ohm and mV signals into a load independent DC current corresponding to sensor characteristic or a digital signal according Fieldbus standard Profibus PA or Foundation Fieldbus.Features
- Flexible use - Local sensing of measured values over digital display; version without transmitter
- Rugged two-chamber enclosure in die-cast aluminum or stainless steel
- Easy handling - Test terminals for direct read-out of the output signal without breaking the current loop
- Unobstructed operation – remote mounted sensor prevents transmitter from heating up, immune against vibrations and oscillations thanks to long neck tubes and protection pipes
Thermometer Input Type
- According to IEC 60751: Pt25 … Pt1000
- According to JIS C 1604; a = 0.00392 K-1: Pt25 … Pt1000
- According to IEC 60751: Ni25 … Ni1000
- 2,3,4-Wire connection
- ≤ 0.45 mA
- ≤ 250 milliseconds for 1 sensor with break monitoring
- Resistance-based, potentiometers
- 4 ... 20 mA, 2-Wire
- Error in the analog output (digital/analog converter): < 0.025 % of measuring span
- -40° C to 85°
- -40° F to 185° F
Degrees of Protection
- HART protocol, version 5.9
- SITRANS TF can be used everywhere where temperatures need to be measured under particularly adverse conditions, or where a convenient local display is ideal.