Model CLS1 Capacitance Level Switch provides reliable point level measurement of solids, liquids and slurries in metallic or non-metallic tanks and vessels.
Model CLS1 detects the presence or absence of material in contact with the probe by sensing a change in the capacitance.
Electronics provide highly sensitive measurement detection (requires less than a 1 picofarad shift from ambient).
State of the art technology ignores material build-up on the vessel sidewall or along the probe assembly. One time calibration is simple with a single multi-turn potentiometer. Red LED on housing indicates sensor status.
Unit features an adjustable 1-30 second time delay and a 5 amp, SPDT fail-safe relay output. Model CLS1 can be mounted vertically or horizontally.Features
- Electronics provide highly sensitive measurement detection (requires less than a 1 picofarad shift from ambient)
- State of the art technology ignores material build-up on the vessel sidewall or along the probe assembly
- One time calibration is simple with a single multi-turn potentiometer
- Red LED on housing indicates sensor status
- Adjustable 1-30 Second time delay and a 5 A, SPDT fail-safe relay output
- Added installation flexibility with vertically or horizontally mounting
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- High or Low Level Detection
- 3/4” NPT Female
- 5 A at 250 Vac
- NEMA 4X
- Water Resistant
- 1” NPS Male
- 1 to 30 seconds: Adjustable
- 1.5 VA
- 120 Vac
- -40° to 116° C (-40° to 240° F)
- < 1 PF: Adjustable
- High or low level detection in bins, silos, tanks, hoppers, chutes and other vessels where liquids, solids or slurries are stored