The Series 23 & 125 Boiler Water Level Controls are designed for boiler applications, the 123 is primarily used for low water cut-off or feed-water control.
Other applications include condensate tanks and deaerators. A special snap action switch mechanism eliminates frequent operation due to surging water level.
A transparent cover provides convenient visible operation of the switch. Features a flanged chamber for easy clean out and replacement of float or switch mechanism without removing the unit from piping.
The 125 offers the same long lasting service with a direct action mercury switch movement that provides a close deadband where needed.Features
- Special snap action switch mechanism options eliminates frequent operation due to surging water level
- Transparent cover provides convenient visible operation of the switch
- Flanged chamber for easy clean out and replacement of float or switch mechanism without removing the unit from piping
Approvals & Certifications
- UL - Snap Switch is Not Rated
- 7/8” Hole for 1/2” Conduit Hub
- 1-1/2” (38.1 mm)
- Screw Terminal
- 0.25 A at 240 Vdc Resistive - Snap Switch
- 0.5 A at 120 Vdc Resistive - Snap Switch
- 15 A at 120/240/480 Vac - Snap Switch
- 2 A at 240 Vac/Vdc - Mercury Switch
- 4 A at 120 Vac/Vdc - Mercury Switch
Enclosure, Body Material
- Cast Iron
Fluid Specific Gravity
- 0.8 is Min.
- Optional Manual Reset
- Liquids & Gases
- 1” NPT Female
- psig: 150 (bar: 10.3, kPa: 1,034)
- 0° to 185° C (32° to 365° F)
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Boiler Low Water Cut-Off
- Boiler Feed-Water Control
- Condensate Tanks