The Series WE31 incorporates a full port 3-way SS ball valve for great flow rates with minimal pressure drop.
The valve features a blowout-proof stem for added safety, reinforced PTFE seats and seals for longer life, and a 316 SS (ASTM CF8M) ball for better performance. Actuators are direct mounted creating a compact assembly for tight spaces.
Limit switches are able to be mounted directly to the valves allowing for remote position indication.
The Series WE31 can be configured with either an electric or pneumatic actuator. Electric actuators are available in weatherproof or explosion-proof, a variety of supply voltages and two-position or modulating control.
Two-position actuators use the supply voltage to drive the valve open or closed, while the modulating actuator accepts a 4 to 20 mA input for valve positioning. Actuators feature thermal overload protection and permanently lubricated gear train.
The pneumatic double acting actuator uses an air supply to drive the valve open and closed. The actuator has two supply ports, with one driving the valve open and the other driving the valve closed.
Spring return pneumatic actuators use the air supply to open the valve, and internally loaded springs return the valve to the closed position.
Also available is the SN solenoid valve to electrically switch the air supply pressure between the air supply ports for opening and closing the valve.
Actuators are constructed of anodized and epoxy coated aluminum for years of corrosion free service.Features
- Capable of being configured to fit any application
- Limit switches can be mounted to manual valves for remote monitoring
- Vented ball to reduce operating torque
- Weatherproof or explosion-proof electric actuators
- Double acting or spring return anodized aluminum pneumatic actuators
- Full port design reduces the pressure drop across the valve
- Air Regulator, Instrument Air Filter Regulator
- Double-Acting - DA Series
- Modulating Electric
- Spring Return - SR Series
- 1.5 to 12 scfm (11 to 90 gpm)
- 316 Stainless Steel
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Anodized Aluminum - DA & SR Series
- Epoxy Coated Aluminum - DA & SR Series
- Powder-Coated Aluminum - Electric TD, MD, TI & MI Series
- Explosion-proof: Class I, Groups C & D, NEMA 7, Class II, Groups E, F, G, Division I & II
- Hazardous Area
- NEMA 4X
- NEMA 7
Handle Assembly Material
- 304 Stainless Steel
- PVC - Handle Sleeve
- Position Indicator Lamps
- 4-20 mA
Materials of Construction
- 301 Stainless Steel - Washer
- 304 Stainless Steel - Gland Ring, Locking Device & Stem Nut
- Compatible Gases
- Compatible Liquids
- 1/2” NPT Female - Electrical Connection
- 1/4” NPT Female - Air Connections
- 1/8” NPT Female - Air Connections
- Manual Override
- PTFE - Wetted Materials
- 110 Vac
- 220 Vac
- 24 Vac
- 24 Vdc
- Inches Hg: -28 to 0
- psi: 0 to 1,000 (kPa: 0 to 6,900, bar: 0 to 69)
- 4 to 30 seconds
Seat / Seal Material
- RTFE (Reinforced Teflon)
- Line: 1/2” to 3”
- 3-Way Body
- 316 Stainless Steel - Wetted Materials
- psi: 40 to 115 (kPa: 270 to 790, bar: 2.7 to 7.9)
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- psi: 120 (kPa: 827, bar: 8.3)
- Standard Two Limit Switches
- -40° to 200° C (-40° to 392° F)
- PTFE - Washer
- Gas or Liquid Flow Control
- Ideal for Quick Bubble Tight Shut-Off
- Mixing or Diverting Liquids and Gases