The SERIES 659 Push-Button Temperature Transmitters accept thermocouple (J, K, T), RTD (Pt100Ω) or thermistor input and provide a linearized 4 to 20 mA output.
The transmitter is quickly ranged and calibrated by using a single on-board switch. An LED provides visual indication of sensor fault and programming mode.
Models feature reverse polarity protection. Thermocouple models are also galvanically isolated and cold junction compensated.
The compact transmitter can be mounted directly within any standard thermal head for connection to the sensor.
The Series 659 Transmitters are ideal for temperature measurement in boilers, burners, ducts, furnaces, refrigeration systems, food processing, tanks, chemical processing, steam generators or any other process application.Features
- Push button calibration adjustment
- Reverse polarity protection
- Standard temperature sensor head enclosure mounting
- Sensor fault LED
- ± 0.04 %
- ± 0.04 % of Full Scale - T/C Models
- ± 0.1° C (± 0.25° F) - Thermistor
- ± 0.2° C (± 0.36° F) ± 0.1 % - RTD
- ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F)
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F) - 80 % Relative Humidity, Max.
Approvals & Certifications
- Up Scale - 22 mA
- 3-Wire (RTD Pt100)
- Thermistor (2252 Ω)
- Thermocouple (Typical J, K, T)
- 2,252 ohms at 24 Vdc - Thermistor
- 700 ohms at 24 Vdc - T/C
- 800 ohms at 24 Vdc - RTD
- 2-Wire Loop Powered
- 4-20 mA - Linearized
- 500 milliseconds
- -40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F) - Ambient 95 % Relative Humidity, Max.
- -200° to 1,370° C (-328° to 2,498° F)
- 0.2 µA/°C (Zero)
- 0.5 µA/°C (Span)
- The Series 659 Transmitters are ideal for temperature measurement in boilers, burners, ducts, furnaces, refrigeration systems, food processing, tanks, chemical processing, steam generators or any other process application.
- Process applications where a 4 to 20 mA signal is required