When a gauge is installed on a process line containing hot liquid or gas, one solution to protect the gauge from damage and/or accuracy degradation from elevated temperature is to simply include an extra five feet of capillary (to 750°F process) between the process media and the gauge.
The slow rate of heat transfer through the added capillary and dead-ended process fluid will generally protect the gauge from damage and/or accuracy degradation.
Ashcroft line assemblies are offered in a wide variety of configurations to suit all of your applications. Our standard assembly is in an all welded design of 300 series stainless components.
The capillary is 304 stainless steel, with an O.D. of 0.125 x 0.062 I.D. A spiral wound armor shields the assembly.
1/4" or 1/2" male or female connections are available. Other connections available upon request. PVC jacketed line assemblies are also available.Features
- All-welded construction
- Type 1115A is our standard stainless steel armored capillary
- Type 1115P stainless steel armored capillary, with the addition of PVC sheathing for maximum corrosion resistance
- The assemblies have standard line lengths of 5 feet with increments of 5 feet
- Line lengths in one foot increments are available with one foot being the minimum allowed, 100 being the maximum
- Maximum working pressure is 10,000 psi (kPa: 68,950, bar: 689.5)
- Temperature limits -184.4°C to 398.9°C (-300°F to 750°F)
Approvals & Certifications
- ISO 9001
- 304 Stainless Steel
Enclosure, Body Material
- Standard Assembly: 300 Series Stainless Steel (Welded Design)
- 1 to 100 feet (0.3 to 30.4 metres)
- Hot Liquids
- 1/2” NPT Female
- 1/2” NPT Male
- 1/4” NPT Female
- 1/4” NPT Male
- -184.4° to 398.9° C (-300° to 750° F)
- Biogas & Biodiesel
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Oil & Gas Applications
- Oil & Gas Fracking
- Power Plants
- Water & Wastewater