The MODEL F7-MLK Multi-Level Switch Kit provides a customized level system to suit specific application requirements.
The F7-MLK Multi-Level Switch Kit contains all the components necessary for the design and fabrication of a 1 or 2 station level switch for pipe plug mounting.
User can customize stem length (maximum 36"), actuation point, distance between floats, and lead wire lengths.
The switch kit is ideal for general purpose, low specific gravity, gas and oil applications. Model F7-MLK includes two level stations (switch, tube, and Buna-N float), two brass extension tubes 12" length, four brass tube unions, one end fitting, and one mounting plug.Features
- Customize stem length (maximum: 36"; minimum: 11"), actuation point, distance between floats, and lead wire lengths
- Includes two level stations (switch, tube, and Buna-N float), two brass extension tubes 12" length, four brass tube unions, one end fitting, and one mounting plug
- 22 AWG 72” (183 cm) Leads
- 0.2 A at 120 Vdc - 60 Watts
- 0.4 A at 220 Vac - 60 Watts
- 0.5 A at 110 Vac - 60 Watts
- 0.5 A at 24 Vdc - 60 Watts
Fluid Specific Gravity
- Minimum: 0.45
Materials of Construction
- Compatible Liquids
- 2” NPT Male Pipe Plug
- Up to 30° Angle from Vertical
- 11” (27.94 cm)
- 36” (91.4 cm)
- psig: 150 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10)
- SPST, Normally Open or Normally Closed
- 105° C (221° F)
- 1/2” O.D.
- General purpose level monitoring
- Gas and oil
- Low specific gravity application