ASCO 256 Series solenoid valves are designed for shutoff control for a wide range of Industrial and commercial industry applications.
The valves have a range of third-party approvals for applications ranging from fuel oil and gas burners to potable water and food service applications.
Their compact design fits in tight spaces, they are mountable in any position and are available in multiple manifold configurations.
The valves are ideal for bottling lines, and commercial kitchen, laundry, and heating equipment.Features
- Quick connect options for fast installation
- AC/DC interchangeability of the solenoid and rotatable coils.
- Subminiature NSF 61 Annex G and 169 versions with 316L stainless-steel, lead-free brass, and composite (PPS) constructions are available for potable water and food service
- Gas combustion models are available for industrial and commercial gas burner controls. The valves incorporate direct lift with resilient soft sealing for tight shutoff
- Fuel Oil combustion versions are available for industrial and commercial burners that use No.2 or No. 4 fuel oil
- UL-recognized and CSA-certified for application across a range of industries
- Satisfy all relevant EU directives
- Brass, Stainless Steel
- From .05-.1 Cv, from 0.1 Cv to 0.5 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 10.3 bar, Vacuum to 150 psig, 10.3 to 34.5 bar, 150 to 500 psig
- Air, Inert Gas, Light Oil, Water
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/4, 1/8
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, IP65, NSF, UL
- Solenoid - Direct-Acting
- Catalog Gas Shutoff 256 ASCO Pdf pdf 272 KB
- Catalog Oil Shutoff 256 ASCO Pdf pdf 268 KB
- Catalog Subminiature Solenoid Valves 256 ASCO Pdf pdf 587 KB
- European Catalog Direct Pilot Solenoid Valves Pdf pdf 12.4 MB
- European Catalog Solenoid Valves 256 ASCO Pdf pdf 772 KB
- European Catalog Solenoid Valves Direct and Pilot Operated Pdf pdf 1.4 MB
- European Catalog Solenoid Valves Multiple Manifold 256 ASCO Pdf pdf 707 KB