W.E. Anderson Hi-Flow™ control valves are single seated, top or cage guided globe valves - probably the simplest, from construction standpoint, yet most versatile control valve in use.
The Hi-Flow™ control valve can fit applications with a smaller size since the valve has a greater flow capacity than most conventional valves of the same size.
Coupled with the high flow capacity, the Hi-Flow™ control valve maintains a wide rangeability of 50:1 to insure precise control. Heavy duty Hi-Flow™ control valves are ruggedly constructed of the highest quality materials, precision machined, and performance tested to assure years of trouble free service.
Standard packing consists of PTFE V-rings and wiper to minimize friction without leakage at high operating pressures.
Available in brass, iron, 316 SS body, trim is 316 SS with all welded plug construction provide superior durability and corrosion resistance.
Caution: Use of an actuator supply gas other than air can create a hazardous environment because a small amount of gas continuously vents to atmosphere.Features
- Wide Rangeability of 50:1
- Exceptional Shut-off and Leak Rate that Meets ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class IV (0.01% of Cv in the Closed Position)
- Selectable Fail Safe Condition with Air-to-Raise or Air-to-Lower Actuators and Push-to-Open or Push-to-Close Valve Bodies
- Linear or Equal Percentage Flow Characteristics
- Low Flow Options of Restricted Trim or Needle Plug
- Removable and Replaceable Seat Ring
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 6.45 to 50.30 Cv
- Compatible Gases
- Compatible Liquids
- Compatible Steam
- 1” NPT Female
- 1/2” NPT Female
- 1/4” NPT Female - Air Connection
- 1-1/2” NPT Female
- 1-1/4” NPT Female
- 2” NPT Female
- 3/4” NPT Female
- Line: 1/2” to 2”
- 2-Way or 3-Way Globe - Body
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- psi: 100 (kPa: 690, bar: 6.9)
- -7° to 204.4° C (20° to 400° F)
- 316 Stainless Steel - Wetted Material
- Flow control, mixing, or diverting service
- Perfect for steam, water or compatible glycol solutions