Model TAC-L Portable Digital Tachometer measures rotational speed either by contacting a rotatable head to the shaft of the object, or using photo sensor to detect the reflections from the laser.
The laser target can record from a distance of up to 20 inches and gives a more accurate measurement than LED targeting.
Model TAC-L includes a large LCD with a backlight for use in dark areas.
This tachometer is made of a strong, lightweight ABS plastic housing, which is designed to comfortably fit in the hand of the user.
Supplied with this model are 3 contact rotational heads, a contact surface wheel, and a protective carrying case.Features
- Non-contact operation can record from a distance of up to 20 inches
- Memory function recalls records since last power off
- Large backlit LCD for visibility in dark areas
- ± (0.05 % + 1-Digit)
Approvals & Certifications
- 5-Digits Backlit LCD 7-Segment
- LCD Display
- 0.8 seconds - Sampling Time
- 1.5 V AA Alkaline Batteries (4)
- 0.05 to 1999.9 m/min - Surface Speed
- 0.5 to 19,999 rpm - Contact
- 2.5 to 99,999 rpm - Non-Contact
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- HVAC fan motors
- Powder and bulk conveyor belts