Dwyer SERIES 424/420 Inclined-Vertical Manometer are extremely accurate instruments designed and made especially for precision measurement of low differential pressures in laboratory and test applications.
The Inclined Range Bore has a length of 20" to provide ample multiplication of indicating fluid movement in this critical lower part of the range.Features
- 1-1/4" THICK ACRYLIC PLASTIC BODY is a solid block, virtually unbreakable, stable and absolutely free of the danger of distortion.
- 3/16" BORES, ACCURATE TO ±0.0002" are permanently free of bends or crooks, will not require recalibration because of distortion.
- Ground Glass Bubble Level sensitive to 115-125 sec./2 MM. is 1-1/2" long x 0.375" diameter and provided with two red lines for easy visibility and alignment.
- Parallax-free reading for maximum accuracy and consistency is achieved by simply aligning the meniscus with its image reflected in the polished aluminum scale.
- Selected gage fluid with high wetability characteristics forms a consistent, well shaped meniscus for perfect readability.
- O-RING SEALED FLUID LEVEL PLUNGER ADJUSTMENT for easy zeroing.
- Precision built to assure device meets the highest standards.
- Low pressure laboratory and test applications