The ATEX/IECEx approved Series AT2605 Indicating Transmitter provides for both visual monitoring and electronic control of very low differential pressure in hazardous locations.
The easily read dial gauge is complimented by the two-wire, 4 to 20 mA control signal utilizing the time-proven Dwyer® Magnehelic® gauge mechanical design and Series 600 transmitter technology.
The two-wire design simplifies any 4 to 20 mA control loop powered by a 10 to 35 VDC supply. Flame-proof enclosures are available in aluminum and can include a glass window for viewing process pressure on gauge face.
Important notes for installation:
- Cables must be fitted through 1/2" NPT cable gland or ATEX/IECEx conduit (not supplied with instrument).
- Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to keep IP66 rating (IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve).
- Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
- Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous area.
- ATEX housing provides all the capabilities and value of the Magnehelic 605 in a flame & explosion proof enclosure
- Quick response to pressure changes means no delay in assessing critical situations
- Durable and rugged housing and high-quality components combined provides longservice life and minimized down-time
- High impact strength and high temperature rated for applications where hazardous environments exist
- ± 0.5 % of Full Scale (The Effects of Linearity, Hysteresis & Repeatability, are included)
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX Approved Products from Comhas with ECN: BVI 14-ATEX-0072
- CE 1370 II2 GD Ex d IIC Gb T6, -60° C ≤ Ta ≤ +60° C Ex Tb IIIC Db T 85° C
- 0° to 48.9° C (32° to 120° F)
- Stainless Steel
- DC: 38 mA - Max.
- Glass Cover
- Screw Typical Terminal Block
- Two 1/2” NPT Female
- Texture Epoxy Coat RAL7038
Enclosure, Body Material
- IP65 with Option OPV
- 0 to 1250 ohms, Max.
- Non-Combustible & Compatible Gases
- 1/2” NPT Female
- 1/8” NPT Female
- 4-20 mA
- 10 to 35 Vdc (2-Wire)
- Inches WC: 0 to 50
- Pa: 0 to 500
- Diaphragm in Vertical Position
- Dial: 4” (100 mm)
Span & Zero Adjustments
- Protected Potentiometers
- ± 1 % of Full Scale Per Year
- ± 0.025 % of Full Scale/°F (0.045 % of Full Scale/°C)
- -60° to 60° C (-76° to 140° F)
- Monitor pressures in ducts, rooms, or total building pressures
- Filter monitoring
- Local indication of clean room pressures with process signal sent to control room
- Hazardous area pressure measurement and transmitter