The Series WE07 incorporates a V-port ball valve for impressive flow rates with minimal pressure drop.
Quarter turn control ball valves are compact, lighter weight and much less expensive than comparable sized globe valves and segmented control valves.
They also offer bubble tight shut off with zero leakage and can withstand high pressure drops. The 60° and 90° balls offer an equal percentage flow characteristic.
W. E. Anderson's V-port ball valves have been designed to offer maximum flow characteristics that are substantially higher than comparably sized globe valves. The natural flow pattern of ball valves increases flow rates and in many applications valves smaller than pipeline size can be used.
Actuators are direct mounted creating a compact assembly for tight spaces. Limit switches can be mounted directly to the valves allowing for remote position indication.
The Series WE07 can be configured with an electric or pneumatic actuator. Electric actuators are available in weatherproof or explosion-proof, a variety of supply voltages and Two-position modulating control.
Two-position actuators use the supply voltage to drive the valve open or close, while the modulating actuator accepts a 4 to 20 mA input for valve positioning. Actuators feature thermal overload protection and a permanently lubricated gear train.
The pneumatic double acting actuator uses an air supply to drive the valve open and closed. The actuator has two supply ports with one driving the valve open and the other driving the valve closed.
Spring return pneumatic actuators use the air supply to open the valve and internally loaded springs return the valve to the closed position.
Also available is the SV3 solenoid valve to electrically switch the air supply pressure between the air supply ports for opening and closing the valve. Actuators are constructed of anodized and epoxy coated aluminum for years of corrosion free service.Features
- The 60° and 90° balls offer an equal percentage flow characteristic
- Bubble tight shut off at high pressure drops
- Limit switches can be mounted to manual valves for remote monitoring
- Available with a variety of electric and pneumatic actuators
- Air Regulator, Instrument Air Filter Regulator
- Double-Acting - DA Series
- Modulating Electric
- Spring Return - SR Series
- 1 to 28 scfm (7.9 to 209.1 gpm) - 60°
- 1.2 to 41 scfm (9.1 to 308.3 gpm) - 90°
- 316 Stainless Steel
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Anodized Aluminum - DA & SR Series Actuators
- Epoxy Coated Aluminum - DA & SR Series Actuators
- Powder-Coated Aluminum - Electric TD, MD, TI & MI Series
- Explosion-proof: Class I, Groups C & D, NEMA 7, Class II, Groups E, F, G, Division I & II
- Hazardous Area
- NEMA 4X
- NEMA 7
Handle Assembly Material
- 304 Stainless Steel
- PVC - Handle Sleeve
- Position Indicator Lamps
- 4-20 mA
Materials of Construction
- 301 Stainless Steel - Washer
- 304 Stainless Steel - Stem Nut, Locking Device, Gland Ring
- Compatible Gases
- Compatible Liquids
- 1/2” NPT Female - Electrical Connection
- 1/4” NPT Female - Air Connections
- 1/8” NPT Female - Air Connections
- Vented Ball
- Manual Override
- PTFE - Wetted Materials
- 110 Vac
- 220 Vac
- 24 Vac
- 24 Vdc
- Inches Hg: -20 to 0
- psi: 0 to 275 (kPa: 0 to 1,900, bar: 0 to 19)
- 4 to 30 seconds
Seat / Seal Material
- RTFE (Reinforced Teflon)
- Line: 1/2” to 3”
- 2-Piece Split Body
- 316 Stainless Steel - Wetted Materials
- psi: 40 to 115 (kPa: 270 to 790, bar: 2.7 to 7.9)
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- psi: 120 (kPa: 827, bar: 8.3)
- Standard Two Limit Switches
- -40° to 200° C (-40° to 392° F)
- PTFE - Washer
- Gas or Liquid Flow Control