Series EDA Electronic Pressure Control is an extremely versatile compact package that can replace a separate gage, two switches, and a transmitter in a system saving money, installation time, and panel space.
The EDA incorporates two SPDT relays that have the on and off points fully adjustable over the range for control or alarm use. Front face has LED indicators for switch status and a large backlight two-line display showing process value and indication units.
Programming is easy with simple menu structure, two-line display, and external programming buttons. Weatherproof housing is ideal for a wide variety of applications with panel mount, flush mount, or pipe mount ability.
Features include zero set, adjustable dampening, menu lock out, peak and valley indication, removable terminal blocks, adjustable time delay, and scalable transmitter output.Features
- Display Units: psi, kg/cm², bar, in Hg, ft w.c., kPa, MPa, %FS, in w.c., mbar, cm w.c., mm Hg, or oz/in² (choices depend on range).
- Test Mode: Simulates input over the range without pressuring to easily test switches and transmitter output feature.
- Fail-safe: For sensor failure, over pressure, high temperature limit, low temperature limit, or keypad short. User chooses if relay is de-energized, energized, or no action. With transmitter option, user chooses an output of 3.6 mA, 22 mA, or no action.
- Alternation: Selectable alternation of set points between the relays for even wear on duplex pump applications.
- Versatile Compact Package: Can replace a separate gage, two switches, and a transmitter in a system saving, money, installation time, and panel space.
- Fully Programmable: To meet simple or complex application needs.
- Weatherproof Housing: Ideal for a wide variety of applications with panel mount, flush mount, or pipe mount ability.
- ± 1 % of Full Scale the Effect of Linearity, Hysteresis, & Repeatability are included (Indicator & Transmitter)
Adjustable Set Point Range
- 0 to 100 % of Full Scale
Ambient Temperature Range
- -6.6° to 60° C (20° to 140° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- 2.5 Watts
- 4-Digit Backlit LCD (Digits: 0.60” H x 0.33” W)
- Two 1/2” NPT Female Conduit Connections (Removable Terminal Blocks)
- 1 A at 30 Vdc
- 5 A at 120/240 Vac
Enclosure, Body Material
- Glass-Filled Plastic
- NEMA 4X
- 14 Vdc
- External LED: Each Relay on the Front Panel
- Any Orientation
NACE & NIST
- 1/4” NPT Male: Bottom
- Aluminum Adhesive Tag
- Cleaned for Oxygen
- 0-10 Vdc (Direct or Reverse Output Selection)
- 0-5 Vdc (Direct or Reverse Output Selection)
- 1-5 Vdc (Direct or Reverse Output Selection)
- 1-6 Vdc (Direct or Reverse Output Selection)
- 4-20 mA (Direct or Reverse Output Selection)
- 12-30 Vdc/ac
- bar: 0 to 206.8
- kPa: 0 to 20,684
- psi: 0 to 3,000
- -18° to 80° C (0° to 176° F)
- ± 1 % of Full Scale (Switching Only)
Span & Zero Adjustments
- Menu Scalable within the Range
- < ± 2 % of Full Scale Per Year
- 2 SPDT Relays
- Switch Reset: Manual or Automatic
- ± 0.05 % of Full Scale/°F
- < 10 seconds
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Process Control
- Compressor Control
- Filter Status
- Duct or Building Static Pressure
- Damper and Fan Control