The Model AQH-20 Indoor Air Quality Meter reduces the number of instruments a contractor has to carry by measuring the carbon dioxide concentration, air temperature, and humidity percentage in one device.
A large backlit LCD display shows all three parameters simultaneously.
The Model AQH-20 can display dew point or wet bulb temperatures in place of the ambient temperature. Minimum, maximum, and average readings are easily accessible through the function buttons.
By pressing the hold key, the current values are held so that they can be recorded. An audible alarm warns the user that the current ambient conditions are becoming hazardous.
The Model AQH-20 includes a hard carrying case and batteries.Features
- All-in-One Unit for Carbon Dioxide, Temperature, and Humidity
- Large Backlit LCD for Visibility in Dark Areas
- User Configurable Alarms for Audible Indication of Hazardous Conditions
- ± 0.6° C (± 0.9° F)
- ± 3 % Relative Humidity (10 to 90 %)
- ± 5 % (0.0 to 9.9 % or 90 to 99.9 %)
- CO₂: ± 30 ppm ± 5 % of Reading
Approvals & Certifications
- 3-Digits - Humidity
- 4-Digit (Temperature/CO₂)
- 0 to 2000 ppm
- 0 to 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 0 to 99.9 % Relative Humidity
- 1.5 V Alkaline Batteries
- 0.1 % Relative Humidity
- 0.1° C
- CO₂: 1 ppm
- < 10 minutes - Humidity
- < 2 minutes - Temperature
- 30 seconds - CO₂
- -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
- 30 seconds
- Building commissioning
- Green house monitoring