The dual inductive, 2-wire AC/DC Series VPS Valve Position Sensors maintain VDI/ VDE 3845 dimensions so positioners can be easily mounted on top of the sensor and target.
The Model VPS2411 Sensor and Model P1 Target mount easily and directly to actuators with ISO NAMUR topworks (see picture on catalog page).
Solid state components are fully embedded in an epoxy resin to prevent condensation build-up and to protect against vibration and shock.
The rugged PBTP housing provides excellent corrosion resistance and moisture protection.Features
- Fully Adjustable Target in 2° Increments
- LED Indication for Visual Indication
- 4-pin Quick Disconnect Electrical Connection
- 4-Pin Quick Disconnect
- 200 mA
Enclosure, Body Material
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- 25 Hz
- 3 to 15 % - Sensing Range
- 0.8 mA - Leakage Current
- 5 mA - Min. Load Current
- NAMUR - 3.15” x 1.18” (80 x 30 mm)
- Normally Open
- 10-200 Vdc
- 20-140 Vac
- 50/60 Hz
- 0.01 mm
- -25° to 80° C (-13° to 176° F)