The Series DLI2 accurately records pressure and gives instant remote readings.
The large, back-lit LCD and 8-button keypad provide convenient access to current data and recorder setup as well as memory and battery levels.
The Series DLI2 can be ordered for absolute or gauge pressure measurements up to 5,000 psi. Using the keypad or software, measurements can be read in psi, inches Hg, mm Hg, bar, atm, Torr, Pa, kPa, or MPa.
The large memory capacity allows over 260,000 readings to be stored. The easy to use DL700 software makes creating permanent records, performing data calculations, and graphing of data simple.
The DLI2 can easily be started and stopped from a PC or delayed to start up to six months in advance. It can also stop recording at a specific time or after a certain number of readings have been taken.Features
- Efficient Data Capture Tool to Review Processes are Running Correctly or to Analyze Alarm and Out-of-Spec Conditions
- Intuitive Keypad Interface Allows Easy Set-up
- PC Start and Stopping Allows Centralized Control of Data Collection
- 0.25 % at 25° C (77° F) Typical
- 2 % of Full Scale
Approvals & Certifications
- Software, Manual & USB Interface Cable
- Sampling Method - Stop on Memory Full or Continuous Recording & Selectable from 2 seconds to 12 hours
Enclosure, Body Material
- Black Anodized Aluminum Case
- 6 AA Alkaline Batteries
- 9 V Power Adapter
- psig: 0 to 5,000 (kPa: 0 to 34,470, bar: 0 to 345)
- psi: 0.002 to 0.2 (kPa: 0.014 to 1.3, Mbar: 0.14 to 13.8)
- Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® ME, Windows® NT, Windows® XP, & Windows® Vista Operating System with 16 MB RAM
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Building Automation
- Clean Room
- Operating Rooms
- Process Applications
- Regulated Environments