The Series 650 Temperature Transmitter is ideal for a wide variety of HVAC, industrial and commercial multi-point temperature monitoring applications.
Non-polarized terminals simplify connection to any 12-35 VDC power supply. Capable of operation with long cable runs, Series 650 Transmitters are well suited for monitoring air or water temperatures at remote locations.
Three models are stocked in popular ranges factory calibrated within 0.3% of span. All are linear within 0.25% of span and may be recalibrated within low range and span limits shown on Catalog page.
Low range is temperature corresponding to 4 mA output. Span is temperature difference between Low and High ranges corresponding to 4-20 mA output signal.Features
- Field Adjustable Span
- Low Profile Transmitter Housing
- Non-Polarized Wiring
- Duct Mounting Kit with Flange, Fitting & Hardware
- ± 0.3 % of Full Scale at 20° C (68° F)
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
- 7 feet (2.1 metres)
- Transistor (Silicon-Junction)
- Within 0.25 % of Span
Maximum Sensor / Probe Temperature
- 204° C (400° F)
NACE & NIST
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- 4-20 mA DC
- 12-35 Vdc
Sensor / Probe Diameter
- 0.25” O.D.
Sensor / Probe Material
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Output Error less than 0.01 % of Span
- -32° to 150° C (-26° to 302° F)
- Less than 0.5 % of Span over Ambient Temperature Range of 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- HVAC system monitoring