The Series EPTA Electro-Pneumatic Transducers convert an analog input signal to a linearly proportionate pneumatic output by modulating its control valves to regulate branch line pressure to the set point determined by the input signal.
All models incorporate two low voltage valves, an integral in-barb filter, a 0 to 30 psi analog gage, an anodized aluminum manifold, and brass barbed fittings.
The EPTA offers adjustable span and offset as well as manual override. This unit has no air consumption and is immune to mounting orientation. Output pressure ranges include field-selectable 0 to 10, 0 to 15, and 0 to 20 psig.
Also included is an analog 0 to 5 VDC feedback signal indicating the resultant branch line pressure. Universal 24 VAC/24 VDC supply voltage and field-selectable 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, or 0 to 15 VDC inputs ensure single unit compatibility with most systems.
The standard models maintain branch pressure on power loss while the Fail-Safe models will drop the branch pressure to 0 psi on power loss. Mounting configurations include a metal bracket mount in the EPTA-B models and a snap-track mount in the EPTA-S models.
The A-400 accessory kit will allow the EPTA-S models to be mounted on a standard DIN rail.Features
- Adjustable span and offset
- Manual override
- Field selectable output ranges
- Not position sensitive
- DIN Mounting Kit
- ± 1.0 % of Full Scale at Room Temprerature
- ± 2.0 % of Full Scale at 0° to 48.8° C (32° to 120° F)
- One 14 AWG Per Terminal
- Plug-In Block Terminal Typical with 5 mm Pin Spacing
- 750 SCIM (1,274.25 m³/hour)
- 5 to 95 % - Non-Condensing
- 250 ohms - Current
- 0-10 Vdc
- 0 to 15 Vdc
- 0-5 Vdc
- 4-20 mA DC Current
- Any Inert Gas
- Clean Dry Air
- 0° to 49° C (32° to 120° F)
- 0-5 Vdc
- psig: 0 to 20 (kPa: 0 to 138, bar: 0 to 1.36)
- bar: 0 to 1.36
- kPa: 0 to 137
- psig: 0 to 20
Sensor / Probe Diameter
- 1/4” O.D. - Pressure Connections (Polyethylene Tubing Optimum)
- -6.7° to 65.6° C (-20° to 150° F)
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- psig: 25 (kPa: 172, bar: 1.72)
- 24 Vac ± 10 % 50/60 Hz
- 24 Vdc ± 10 %
- 1/4” Tube
- Operation of valve actuators, positioners, damper and louver actuators.