Images are representations only.
The Series 4000 Capsuhelic® Differential Pressure Gauge is designed to give fast, accurate indication of differential pressures.
The gauge may be used as a readout device when measuring flowing fluids, pressure drop across filters, liquid levels in storage tanks and many other applications involving pressure, vacuum or differential pressure.
The pressure being measured is held within a capsule which is an integral part of the gauge.
This containment of the pressure permits the use of the gauge on system pressures of up to 500 psig, even when differentials to be read are less than 0.1 in w.c.
Note: May be used with Hydrogen. Order a Buna-N diaphragm. Pressures must be less than 35 psi.Features
- Gauge capsule permits high-pressure usage with small differentials
- Zero and range adjustments outside of gauge means no disassembly in normal service
- Time-proven, simple, frictionless movement that permits full scale readings as low as 0.5 Inch WC
- Diaphragm-actuated versus liquid filled gauge supports outdoor use
- ± 3 % of Full Scale at 21.1° C (70° F)
Enclosure, Body Material
- Die Cast Aluminum with Impregnated Hard Coating
- Aluminum & Brass Case: Air
- Aluminum & Brass Case: Compatible Gases
- Aluminum Case: Oil-based Liquid
- Brass Case: Water-based Liquids
- Flush Mounted
NACE & NIST
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- 1/4” NPT Female
- Inches WC: -15 to 200
- psid: 0 to 20
- Diaphragm in Vertical Position
- Dial: 4” (100 mm)
- -6.67° to 93.3° C (20° to 200° F)
- Fluid Flow
- Liquid Storage Tanks
- Filter Pressure Drops
- Vacuum or Differential Pressure